Blue Pea Flower Tea is one of the prettiest teas in the world of herbal teas. Another amazing thing about it is that it’s caffeine-free and loaded with multi health benefits. Today we will share with you some easy steps of making Blue Pea Flower Tea Latte. You can take 5-6 flowers of our Blue Pea Flowers per cup in the process of making this tea accordingly.
- Therefore, take some Blue Pea Flowers in a tea pot and pour in hot water.
- Allow the blue pea flowers to steep for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, steam the milk and let it cool as per room temperature.
- Now strain the blue pea flower tea into a mug or glass. Pour the milk on top.
- Drizzle honey or whatever sweetener you choose on top. One teaspoon of honey should be enough.
Now your Blue Pea Flower Tea latte is ready to be served. Our Blue Pea Flowers are sun dried on special bamboo organic mats to retain all-natural vitamins and without any machine heat. That’s why our Butterfly pea flowers continue to be in it’s real & natural colour.
Suggestion: It is always better to use loose Blue Pea Flowers than tea bags as the flavor tends to be better and enriched.